Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice




Growing up I was always fascinated with films. I loved sitting with my mom and Grandmother and watching their favorite movies. I have always been fascinated with different styles of movies and the way that they are presented. I love to watch all movies from silent, to black and white, to the movies of today. I try and introduce my children to classic movies so that they will have a greater appreciation for what they see today. I believe that you can’t fully appreciate what you have without first appreciating where you have come from.
 I have  recently been given the opportunity to work in the video ministry of my church and as a filmmaker I look forward to making a quality product that will help reach lots of people. I really believe in what my church stands for and the message that they are trying to get out. I hope to help create a quality product that will be both informative and helpful.
As I Christian filmmaker I can not only help spread God’s word, but also create quality films that have a positive message and are geared toward those that enjoy watching movies, but would like to see movies without all of the blood, guts, and violence that are in a lot of movies today. I hope to take my knowledge of film making and create both educational quality products that give glory and honor to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment