Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Legal Authority

The person that I chose to contact is my friend, Kara Mackillop. I met Kara in 2007 when I worked as a pit supervisor at Texas Station. She had just moved to Las Vegas with her family and liked to play craps. Although I didn't like to get personal with the players, we would always talk when her and her partner came to play craps. In March of 2008, my oldest son went into cardiac arrest while he was in school and I missed a month of work. When Kara and her partner heard what happened, they called me and said they wanted to do something for me and my family. I was shocked that people that I had just met showed that much concern for us. They bought us a month’s worth of groceries. We began to talk more and more and I learned that Kara was a lawyer and she was working on getting licensed in Nevada. She is such an intelligent and good hearted person and I trust her. I know that she will give me the correct advice for whatever situation I am in. She has since moved to California, but didn't hesitate when I asked her for help with this project. She even told me that if she didn't know the answer she knew other lawyers that would. I think Kara was the perfect choice for me because I know she will always be completely honest and will always have my best interests at heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment